A "Tonnuncho" (was) Re: No Top Logistics - Any Good Tips?

To: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Subject: A "Tonnuncho" (was) Re: No Top Logistics - Any Good Tips?
From: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 10:54:56 -1000
Tonnuncho - combination tonneau cover and poncho.  Something I've always wanted
but never got around to designing or having fabricated.

Driver's side would have a poncho opening for my head, with the draw string
operated from beneath (by necessity, of course).

Here in Kona, I hardly ever erect the soft top, maybe once a year - then leave
it up for a week or so, because of the trouble to put back down.   (And, I sort
of like the appearance of my 'top up' roadster, as a variation.)

Dave
'68 1600
Kailua-Kona