RE: A "Tonnuncho" (was) Re: No Top Logistics - Any Good Tips?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A "Tonnuncho" (was) Re: No Top Logistics - Any Good Tips?
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@RadOnc17.UCSF.Edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 17:06:53 -0700
Hah!  That's bleeding brilliant.  In the UK the guys that ride the big motor
scooters have ponchos like that that snap to the scooter.
 Daniel Neuman
 Oakland CA

$
$Tonnuncho - combination tonneau cover and poncho.  Something I've always
wanted
$but never got around to designing or having fabricated.
$
$Driver's side would have a poncho opening for my head, with the draw string
$operated from beneath (by necessity, of course).
$
$Here in Kona, I hardly ever erect the soft top, maybe once a year - then
leave
$it up for a week or so, because of the trouble to put back down.   (And, I
sort
$of like the appearance of my 'top up' roadster, as a variation.)
$
$Dave
$'68 1600
$Kailua-Kona