RE: To tow, or trailer?

To: <efrisbee@charter.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: To tow, or trailer?
From: "Tim Waltz" <printner@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:08:06 -0600
Having been part of the Colorado-Misery towing adventure, I would also
suggest good tires on the vehicle being towed.  Seems obvious, but that
35+  year-old rubber may not be as good as it looks.  We left the better
part of one tire somewhere on the Kansas Turnpike.

We also had to pull off all the brakes before towing the car from Misery
to Colorado, because they were all dragging.

Towing works (and I made a really nice tow bar), but trailering would be
much easier if you've got the vehicle that can handle the load.

Tim
Colorado