RE: Electrical Gremlin - 67 2000

To: datsun65@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Electrical Gremlin - 67 2000
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:27:53 +0000
Everyone,

Thanks for the suggestions!

After reviewing the comments, I'm going to first more closely examine the
connections at the Ampmeter. Since it appears the ampmeter always has
juice...I think the issue may be occurring on the outbound connector from
the Ampmeter gauge.

If this doesn't solve the problem, the next step will be to replace the
ground strap..

Again, Thanks for all the replies.

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA