FW: License plate - protective sealant/spray?

To: "datsun" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: License plate - protective sealant/spray?
From: "Brad Lustig" <bradlustig@landscapepavers.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 08:02:34 -0500
I sent this to Leonard already, but thought I would go ahead and forward it
to the list.  I know some states are very particular about the plate being
original, and others allow repainted plates as long as they look original.
Mine will either be in the garage or on the front bumper of my '48. Message
to Leonard is below