Re: Firehawk6

To: "Peter Jones" <dato1500@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Firehawk6
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 21:52:53 -0500
His feedback says it all... Besides, if you consider that
he's probably got a full time job, while selling parts off
this roadster carcass on the side. I've emailed him about
other parts he has and he's taken a bit of time to
respond, but I can completely understand because taking
these little cars apart can take a while.    I also agree
with Laurie on this... give him a bit of time and I'm sure
he'll get your parts to you... Good luck!!

Eric