Re: Firehawk6

To: dato1500@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Firehawk6
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 20:59:31 EST
If you look at the sellers feedback (eBay !) you see some other comments
about delayed shipping time....

After many years on eBay, you really learn to cut people some slack....
holidays, vacations, computer crashes, personal crisis, holidays again -  but
this
time w/ the post office holiday crunch, the spouse who is supposed to take the
package to the mailbox, and keeps forgetting....  all part of life.

One time we had to track down a bumper that we mailed cross-country - the
post office carrier that day decided it was too heavy for her, left it there,
and
didnt bother to notify the recipient.

The eBay feedback is a wonderful thing... if it was me, I'd sit back and give
things awhile.

Laurie :-)
'70-SPL311
AzROC