Re: Ebay Parts Prices

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ebay Parts Prices
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 20:23:15 -0600
True... but a bidder will appear at the last moment, and
kindly send the seller a money order for $1000, asking the
kind seller to wire back the difference after shipping the
item. :)

A couple of friends have been burned by "nigerian scam"
bidders who do just that. Catch is the bank may need up to
three weeks to tell you that "certified check" is bogus. :(

Tom