Re: tow hook

To: shifty@shiftco.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tow hook
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:03:52 EST
Years ago I got a tow bar that I sold to a list member last year that fit
under the trunk floor and onto the rear bumper.  It was OK for very light
trailers (I used it for motorcyckes).

I also have a tow hitch that snugs up agaist the rear bumper and hooks up
with chains that clip onto the bottom of the body and the trunk lit.  Also ONLY
FOR LIGHT LOADS!  HAven't used it for years, since I sold the motorcycles, and
got a jeep for real towing.

Gary C
red, red, black

In a message dated 11/26/2003 11:42:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,