Re: Peristroika now Trabant

To: hallosb@juno.com
Subject: Re: Peristroika now Trabant
From: "Thomas - Sweden" <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 21:30:29 +0100 (CET)
The people from the old east drove as far to the west when the border
opened in 1989 and when they broke down they just left them. The Germans
can still use them as it's a part of an agreement. 99% of them are
collectors cars and the last ones had VW Polo engines with catalyst.

Thomas

citerar hallosb@juno.com: