It only takes two to have a run

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: It only takes two to have a run
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 19:34:14 -0800
Hey All,

Case in point: Paul and Pam Bauman and myself and my girlfriend Shari went
on the Jerky run this last weekend. It was a stellar day for a drive with
lots of sunshine and great roads. Ortega hiway is well known in these parts
and we ran all the way to the Lookout roadhouse where we stopped and admired
the view while others admired our cars. Paul's early 67 1600 has plenty of
get up and go and I took some videos of his car in action.

A great time Paul. I only hope that next time we can get a caravan going.
Some pics:

http://members.cox.net/solex67/jrun1.jpg

http://members.cox.net/solex67/jrun2.jpg

Videos of Paul's early 67 1600 in flight:

http://members.cox.net/solex67/JRUN1.mpg

http://members.cox.net/solex67/JRUN2.mpg

See you on the road!

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000 SRL311-00489

MSN Messenger with backgrounds, emoticons and more.
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_customize