It only takes two to have a run

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: It only takes two to have a run
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 08:39:36 -0800
Hello All,

Case in point: It was just two cars that made the Jerky run last Sunday.
Paul and Pam Bauman in their early 67 1600 and myself and my girlfriend
Shari in my 67.5 2000. It was a great day for a run with Sunshine and cool
temperatures. Ortega Hiway is quite well known in this area and along with
our two roadsters were the usual suspects- Harleys, rice rockets- and of of
course the occaisional SUV driver that gave you the chance to enjoy the
scernery.

We drove up to the summit and stopped at the lookout roadhouse and enjoyed
the view and several people came up to admire our cars. A great day and a
great run.

I took a few pics and some video of Paul's car at speed. A great time. I
look forward to seeing more cars on a run very soon!

Pics:

http://members.cox.net/solex67/jrun1.jpg

http://members.cox.net/solex67/jrun2.jpg

Videos of Paul's 67 1600

http://members.cox.net/solex67/JRUN1.mpg

http://members.cox.net/solex67/JRUN2.mpg

See you on the road!

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000 SRL311-00489

MSN Messenger with backgrounds, emoticons and more.
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_customize