Shift boots, Emergency Brake boots:

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shift boots, Emergency Brake boots:
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:50:56 -0800
Hello, Just wanted to give a heads up to those that are interested, I have
five sets of shift and Ebrake boots for sale on ebay.  These are quality
replicas of the original ones that came with the car.  The Ebrake boots have
the correct snaps so it's a breeze to just snap them on provided someone didnt
remove the snaps from your car. I also have four dozen shift boots that I
haven't placed on e-bay yet, any vendors out there interested??
Gerardo Magana
1967.5 2000
1964 1500