Re: tall driver and package shelf

To: "Will Slater" <will45817@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: tall driver and package shelf
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 08:10:04 -0500
Summit Racing has a few adapters but the racers on the list may be able to
help more. A little welding may be needed.

Try a Google search.

I doubt you'll be able to use your original wheel but maybe with some clever
fabrication you could. One thing that looks apparent is that you'll need to
fabricate a horn switch as race cars don't use them - especially in NASCAR
:)

Mike

PS - It's an excellent theft deterent also but I have heard that thieves
would use a set of vice grips to steer with.