Re: tall driver and package shelf

To: Will Slater <will45817@yahoo.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tall driver and package shelf
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 20:29:00 -0500
I'm surprised that Dan Neff hasn't chimed in on this one
yet... he's a big 6'3"?, 250ish guy as well and has some
280Z seats in his roadster that work NICE!   I'm 6'0" and
could barely reach the petals at his setting... that was
sooooo nice!!    Us taller folks know the pain of bent
knee... ouch!

Eric