Re: San Diego Burning

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: San Diego Burning
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 20:35:28 EST
Caught some of the CA fire stuff on the news last night... let me say to
anyone that's never been around a major fire before- tv just aint the same.

This past summer I had occasion to be in Tucson when everything was burning
down there. Wow - what a sobering sight. It really changes your perspective
when you witness it up close. I'd also say it's a pretty humbling thing too....
the power of "mother nature" taking over.

Whattya say to anyone out there threatened by the fires ? "good luck" seems a
bit silly in this case....  left sort speechless, but we'll all hope for the
best for ya !

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC