RE: San Diego Burning

To: "'Dennis Currington'" <dc@datsuns.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: San Diego Burning
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:11:58 +1030
Hi Dennis and list,
I live in what is reputedly the driest State in the driest Continent.
I relate very well to the situation there in San Diego.
What really makes one feel sick to the stomach is the "co-incidence"
surrounding the start of some of these fires.
Lightning strikes and such aside, there are some sickos out there who
love the smell of burning bush and the wail of sirens etc.
Take care and I sincerely hope that the fires are put under control
soon.
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner, highly modified.
1972 PL510 2 door - at home, waiting patiently!
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2003 specs.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290669159
Adelaide, South Australia.