AzROC - Chandler Christmas Parade Dec 6th '03 ?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: AzROC - Chandler Christmas Parade Dec 6th '03 ?
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 15:32:07 EDT
Thanks to Ryan for that tip-off on the run w/ DZA today.... got another event
coming up for the Phoenix area roadster/z folks :

It's almost time again for the Chandler Christmas Parade !!! You know...
where we stick lights and decorations all over the cars and wave at all the
little
kids ???

Parade will be Sat Dec 6th, meeting in downtown Chandler appx 4:00 pm. We'll
meet up for food afterwards (place TBD) By now, everyone should be familiar w/
the way this works - if not, just drop a line and I'll be happy to share more
details. I'm going to pester DZA to try to get more of their folks involved
this year - hopefully we will have a grand turnout !

So - if you think you wanna do this again - PLEASE drop me an email so I can
get some preliminary #'s for the city- also, for those of you out there "under
construction" you are welcome also - to ride in a car, and/or meet up
afterwards ! (Guy  - you can't hide forever !!!  <G>)

Here are some shots from 2 yrs back to see what it is all about :
<A
HREF="http://www.azroc.org/events/xmas01/parade01.htm";>http://www.azroc.org/events/xmas01/parade01.htm</A>

please RSVP !

Laurie :-)