SomewhatOT: car photography

Subject: SomewhatOT: car photography
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 17:52:23 -0400
I haven't commented on the "Andrew Murphy" thread, for fear of starting
another one about "correct" -vs- "custom" or "restored"-vs-"bastardized"......
We all enjoy our cars and have the right to do what we please with both them,
our money, and our time!  Andrew's beautiful car is his automotive passion and
the "R" is mine, and I know the rest of you have your's, and we're all proud
of them!

So, in the interest of sharing your pride with others, I ran accross this site
http://www.cobracountry.com/fototips/home.html a while back and it has some
great tips for photographing the objects of our passions. Take a look..

Mark Sedlack
ZROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH
66 1600 http://www.mildevco.net/chevypowereddatsuns/