RE: Custom spark plug wires

To: <hallosb@juno.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Custom spark plug wires
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:27:18 +0930
Hi Dan and list,
I'm sure you would be able to by pre-terminated spark plug wires from
a rack of various lengths.
It is probably not hard to terminate the wires but why bother if you
can pick the exact/approx. lengths.
We in Oz have Top Gun, Eagle, Champion, Bosch to name a few who do a
seletion of lengths, straight and angled plug and distributor ends
etc.
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner, highly modified.
1972 PL510 2 door - in storage.
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2003 specs.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290669159
Adelaide, South Australia.