Re: Valve Cover Vent Air Flow

To: <bob_wilson@agilent.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Valve Cover Vent Air Flow
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster2@texoma.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 20:21:23 -0500
My '70 2k has a good bit as well.  It had 30k on it when I bought it (29
years ago) and has 60k on it now.  I has done this since I owned it. Judging
from the number of comments regarding dirty carbs,  I suspect this to be a
common thing.  I'm going to put a oil separator on mine to keep the carbs
clean..

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX