Rear brake install instrcution, please

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear brake install instrcution, please
From: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:55:41 +0000
To List,

Well, the car is slowly getting closer.  I'm now going to replace the rear
wheels cylinders and shoes.  However, I've never done that before and I'm
not sure how to go about it.  I haven't yet taken the shoes off, so at least
I can see how it goes together.  Is there a set of instructions somewhere on
how to do it?  How do I get the springs on the shoes?  Is it easy to get the
shoes back on the "hub"?  How easy is it to replace the cylinders?  And once
I get the shoes back on (hopefully), how do I get the drums back on.  Help
and thanks in advance!!

Allen
1970 2000 #13774