Re: Headlight Ring Trade?

To: conrad1@gte.net,
Subject: Re: Headlight Ring Trade?
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 14:43:03 -0800
Dave,

If you have not looked at the right side ring on eBay follow this URL:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34204&item=1875732498

I have no idea where this auction is going, but judging from other rings in good
condition, it may get a bit higher.  My ring is comparable.  I don't mind a 3
way
deal if someone has a nice left ring they would like to sell, and we can all
agree
on a reasonable price.  That would leave it to Dave and I to pay shipping for
our
respective headlight rings, which would be fair.

Any offers for a nice left headlight ring with clear, smooth chrome?

Tom
69 2000
Portland