Poor Pour Por-15

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Poor Pour Por-15
From: "Steven Harvey" <stebharvey@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 20:15:36 -0600
List,

Was looking forward to receiving my Por-15 supplies today at work via UPS. It
arrived with two out of four quart cans damaged and most of the contents gone.
I hate to think of the people that got it on them. Happy sanding. I caught the
driver before he left and he took the box with him. Called POR-15 and a fresh
box is in the mail. I wonder if a fragile sticker on the outside of the box
would help reduce the velocity at which such a box would be propelled?

Roadster content: Finished cleaning the underside of the body and it's ready
for treatment.

Roadster Question: A fellow non-www roadster owner wants to put a spacer
between his springs to increase the gap between the rear fender and his tires.
Is this recommended?

Steve Harvey