1969 Datsun 2000 : $500 OBO

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1969 Datsun 2000 : $500 OBO
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 01:47:31 +0000
Datsun Roadster for Sale - Posted on the BADROC web site:

Contact by email to REYNOLDSRM@aol.com or leave voicemail at (510) 501-1326.

http://groups.msn.com/BADROC/carsforsale.msnw?action=view_list&row=2&viewtype=2&sortstring=

1969 Datsun 2000, $500 OBO

This is a restoration candidate I bought a couple of years ago, but have not
had time to work on. Body is complete, but with some bondo on trunklid.
Interior is pretty rough. I have the original radio. Engine was running, but
with a small coolant leak at the return flange which can be repaired or the
flange replaced. Since then, the key has been lost.

I have a soft-top frame and a hardtop.Moving to Southern California soon,
and will not have a place for it there, so the first good offer takes it.

Currently located in Orinda, 25 minutes east of SF near Walnut Creek.
Contact by email to REYNOLDSRM@aol.com or leave voicemail at (510) 501-1326.