master cylinders, etc

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: master cylinders, etc
From: Gonridn2@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 18:05:08 EST
Questions for the list:

My '65 has been modified at the firewall to fit a dual brake master cylinder.
 It has a "7/8" marking on it.  What model is this from?  I need to buy
rebuild parts and I don't know for what.  In my spares box I've got a dual
master cylinder, very similiar in design, with a few small differences, such
as the front brakeline pickup point.  It has a "3/4" marking on it.  What
model is this from?  Interchangeable?

What is the diameter of front (and rear, if any) swaybars listers are using?

Thanks, Troy