who's who

Subject: who's who
From: "Skeet Mason" <nez02@cptnet.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:42:07 -0600
I am one of the silent observers on this list. My name is Ed "Skeet" Mason
and I am 45 years old. I am a tile contractor and I am currently working
for Carpet One Plus as their hard surface supervisor. I am happily married
to my wife Diane. We have four children- Tony-8, Sabrina-6, Mark and
Marie-18 months old. We live in Farmington, New Mexico, which is in
the northwestern part of the state, also known as the Four Corners. My
wife is currently attending college and working on a dental hygiene degree.
We need extra money so that I can finish our roadster. I have been involved
with cars all of my life, which I learned from my dad. My brother and I own
a 1962 Corvette. I partially restored it in the early 1980's. It is a numbers
matching 340 hp, 2 tops, and is painted Honduras Maroon.  I purchased
my roadster in 1976. It was all original and all there, but the head and some
of the engine parts were in the trunk and behind the seats. I got it all back
together and fixed it up and painted it on a very limited budget as I was
going to college. I drove it daily until it broke down in Flagstaff, Az. when
I was moving from Southern Cal. to NM. It never gave me any trouble until
that time. It is currently being restored by me. I have just completed
the frame and suspension components and working my way to the body.
I will rebuild the engine this winter( block and crankshaft are at the
machine
shop). Hope to get it done by summer 2004.

Ed Mason
1967 2000