Re: Solex Question

To: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Solex Question
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 08:01:22 +0200
I have a friend with Weber 45DCOE on his 67.5 2000.
They bolt on to the Solex/Mikuni manifold with minor mods.
I have the jet sizes from his car and I think I have sent
it to the list over a year ago. The hole in the carb where
the airhorns go are 48 mm on the 45 mm carb so it's the
right size there. Weber used the same basic casting for 45
and 48DCOE and drilled out the manifold side for the larger size.

Thomas