building a stroker? going to Watkins Glen?

To: "roadster list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: building a stroker? going to Watkins Glen?
From: "Peter Long" <Peter.Long@ecologic.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:19:58 -0400
Hi all,

I've still got a U-20 short block from the parts car, and I'd like to
move it out of it's storage space - permanently.

Anyone planning a stroker engine, and need a U-20 crank and rods?  I'm
going to the Glen and would be happy to bring them along....for that
matter, if anyone wants the entire block, crank and all, I can bring it
too.  I still have the balancer and flywheel as well.

For that matter, I also have the head.  It's been cut 1.5 mm, but I have
custom cam tower shims to correct that.

Contact me off list if you're interested.

Pete Long
Guelph, Ontario