Re: Electrical Problems, another Va roadster, and a MG story

To: "The Dread Pirate Roberts" <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>,
Subject: Re: Electrical Problems, another Va roadster, and a MG story
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:12:10 -0700
Stan wrote -  I was told that the last PL510 was a '73 model.

Gary Wrote - Just when I thought it was safe to come back to the Roadster
list...

Gary,

You MUST be overly sensitive, for I'm sure if Stan was trying to be nasty,
he would do much better than  "you don't know 510's". In the time I've known
him, I've learned that he has much more talent to leave it as just that.

Or maybe you know that there is no better way to start a fight than to cry
"Stop picking on me"

Either way, you should consider keeping it to your self. Because nobody
wants to hear your pitiful attempts to defend yourself from all the "Mean
Ole Roadster Bullies" again. If your on-line history is any reflection on
your personal life, well, let's just say, you might consider working on the
interpersonal communication skills a little. Just a suggestion.

With love, You Roadster Pal,
Victor

P.S. If you should feel it necessary to flame back at this post, you'll
learn my method for dealing with such - no reply.