Re: Electrical Problems, another Va roadster, and a MG story

To: Jim Cawrse <nqrithjim@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Electrical Problems, another Va roadster, and a MG story
From: The Dread Pirate Roberts <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 11:32:05 -0700
This is why I'm almost glad that the Roadster's run ended in 1970. Can you
imagine what
the late '70s smog regulations would have done to the Roadster? I had a '74 510
for a few
months when I was in college. It was such a dog compared to my '70 Datsun
Pickup - and
with the same basic L-16 engine - that I sold it and kept driving my truck.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA
'70 2000