Re: Garage layout

To: "Thomas Walter" <twalter@austin.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Garage layout
From: "Edgar Gonzalez" <datsunspl311@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 22:55:32 -0700
Tom,

Thanks for the link to this page.  It could not have come at a better time
for me.  I have been working on transforming my (former) two stall horse
stable into a shop where I can work on my 1600.  I got as far as getting the
car into one of the stalls and plan on using the adjacent stall as a work
room with benches.  It's perfect since the interior is not insulated nor
sheetrocked and I won't need to do much other than run the electrical
outlets, lights, switches and the air compressor's pipes.  BTW, the "shop"
will be located far away from any living quartes (mine and neighbors).

Edgar