Garage layout

To: road <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Garage layout
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 22:25:53 -0500
Still planning the shop. Found some great information at:
http://www.joesfalcon.com/workshop/workshop.html

Someone mentioned having a detached garage/shop for fire
safety. In my old house, attached garage... but did build
a 10' x 18' "garden shed" in the back yard. Happened to be
big enough for a roadster, lots of storage, but best of all
-- garden tools, and FLAMMABLE liquids were stored in there
-- away from the house.

After reading Joe's Workshop ideas, I'll set up a small
"explosion proof" room for painting and the solvent area.

Does the "need lots of storage space" ring true!

Still need to build a 10' x 20' detached shed for all that
other clutter that doesn't belong in a workshop! ;-)

Tom