RE: question for the ladies

To: "Jimmy Claypool" <jimmy@differentials.com>,
Subject: RE: question for the ladies
From: "Karl Shepard" <karls@structured.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 16:02:34 -0700
I have thought long and hard on this from time to time.  It just seems
like Christmas, anniversaries, and birthdays come one right upon top of
the next, year after and year, and it just never ends.  No sooner do I
get her a good tool set, then it is time to get her a racing helmet that
of course fits both of us or is it a little too big for her ... ah well
we all make mistakes.  Then there was the new 50% oversized intercooler,
she loved that one - all nice and shiny - really cooled down those
intake temps too.  And lets not forget the new wheels, afterall she
curbed the first ones - its only right that for her birthday she should
get some new ones.  The crowning glory of course was the mid rise car
lift.  No longer does she have to get a stool to take the cob webs off
the ceiling in the garage, the ceiling is now just a one horse
electrical hydraulic pump switch away.  Gosh the more I think about it,
I am actually starting to warm up to these special occaisions.  Of
course the flip side to this is the dog house that I wind up living in
for a few days out of every year.  It is however but a small price to
pay.

Karl "not joking, not even a little bit" Shepard