Re: question for the ladies

To: R Haug <haugchiro@moscow.com>
Subject: Re: question for the ladies
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 17:21:12 -0500 (CDT)
A couple of years ago my wife asked for a DeWalt 14.4V cordless drill and
circular saw set for Christmas. The Christmas before that she came home
with a plunge router and said "Look what you bought me for Christmas.
Will you show me how to use it?" It's really great when itcomes time to
either buy something or buy the tools to build it ourselves, we almost
always buy the tools!

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner