RE: question for the ladies

To: "'Datsun Sports'" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: question for the ladies
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 15:10:56 -0700
Mike

You can go traditional or something different. How about a gift certificate
to a day spa?
Full body massage, manicure/pedicure, some type of salt glow or mud wrap. It
may be a one time
thing, but getting pampered can really help the stress level. Plus it will
be remembered for a long time after.

Congratulations
Pamela Bauman