RE: Scared off of the car - I am not going to get it

To: "Karl Shepard" <karls@structured.com>
Subject: RE: Scared off of the car - I am not going to get it
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:10:06 -0400
>From what I understand a tiger is worth more in parts than together.  Not
cheap.  In fact, vintage racing isn't cheap.  Team.net has a vintage race
mailing list also and that might be a good source of info for you if you
really want to go that route.  I'd say MGB or Spridget is probably better on
the pocket book.  Lots or race parts for Spridgets - check out MiniMania.
If you did want to race a Datsun, the 1600 may be a better way to go as the
engine parts are cheaper.  510's a great too.  Seems though that the vintage
org's don't care for "Jap Cars" much.  Spec miata and spec rx-7 classes are
about as cheap as it gets with real cars.
When I go racing soon, I'm planning on doing it in a 125cc shifter kart.
Fast and cheap (by comparison)

Brian '69 2000
Tampa, FL
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/oilleak/