Metal working

To: "datsun roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Metal working
From: "aaron atkins" <amatkins@qnet.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 03:06:58 -0700
I just picked up a book that every car person should have.  "Ultimate Sheet
Metal Fabrication".  It talks about English wheels and hammerforming, and
all this cool stuff that will take me a week to digest.  I never realized
how easy it is to do the stuff the pro's do (at least they make it sound
easy".  If you get a chance check it out.  Very informative book on the
basics of working in sheet metal relating to cars.

Roadster content.
    Hand-hammered fender flares here I come.

Aaron A.