Re: another 67.5

To: "Thomas Walter" <twalter@austin.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: another 67.5
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 06:22:40 -0400
Last Saturday I went on a rally sponsored by a British car club and 2 of the
guys looked at my car, shook their heads and told me that they had one too
in their youth. One guy couldn't stop taking pictures as my car was exactly,
almost, like his first car. He was showing it off to his wife and smiling
the whole time.

Small world.

Mike