Re: Metal working

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Metal working
From: "aaron atkins" <amatkins@qnet.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 10:37:36 -0700
O.k, I wrote that first part at about 3:30 this morning.  I might have been
a liittle bleary.  So, easy was not a very good choice of words.  What I
meant was that this an art form that I understand the mechanics of(versus
painting,writing,music,etc).  For many years, I have been interested in it,
and did not realize that information was so readily available.  I'll buy
some of Fournier's books, and invest in a few hammers, slappers, and shot
bags.  Maybe with some practice and patience I will be able to add to my
abilites.  I'd like to do the basics like hood scoops, fender flares, some
aluminum interior panels, and I'm playing with the idea of a sealed ram air
intake.

Aaron A.