Re: question about vinyl interior

To: mtyler@hctc.net
Subject: Re: question about vinyl interior
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:30:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hmmm I was going to reccomend 3M Super Trim Adhesive.  It works great but
I think that Marc might have a stronger product.  The tips of the flames on
my door panels are starting to let go and I think that the 30NF might be
a better choice.  I wonder how it stands up to the armour-all type products?
Its been my experience that armour all really does a number on glue.
                Daniel 69 2000
                Oakland CA