1500 Service Bulletin posted

To: "Roadster Mail Group" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1500 Service Bulletin posted
From: "audela2" <audela2@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:23:16 -0700
I finally got around to scanning the July '63 Service Bulletin for the SPL310.
This document is an overview of the changes made for the dual carb 1500, plus
specs.  It's a bad scan; the bulletin is rather fragile and I didn't want to
do any damage during the scanning process.  It's been optimized (meaning the
overall quality isn't the greatest) in order to keep the file size small but
it might provide some information that someone might find useful.

Our website is www.azroc.org/spl310; the link is near the bottom.

Charlotte & Leonard Hoover
'64 SPL310 1500
'67 SPL311 1600