Re: 1967.5 2000 Solex for sale

To: "road" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1967.5 2000 Solex for sale
From: "Edgar Gonzalez" <datsunspl311@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:02:04 -0700
Michael,

Not knowing what the situation is, it must be a very serious one to consider
letting go of your Roadster.  If it's a matter of room (or lack thereof) in
your garage I can always put my Mustang out in the front yard under a tarp
while we store your car in my garage (I promise just to admire it every
night for at least 10 minutes).  Seriously.

Edgar
San Diego, CA
60 SPL212
69 SPL311