Re: 1967.5 2000 Solex for sale

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1967.5 2000 Solex for sale
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:25:02 -0700
Michael et. al,

Wow. An era is passing. If I was not already restoring my 67.5 2000 car I'd
be on a plane tomorrow.

I hope the car goes to a list member who will take care of the car.

Take Care,

Andrew Murphy
SRL311-00489 Solex
SoCalROC

From: CalSpeed@aol.com
To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Wai_Wong/Inhale@inhale.com,
wai@attbi.com,   Mary_Ling@chiron.com, tony@cariondotycpa.com
CC: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: 1967.5 2000 Solex for sale
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 19:10:51 EDT

Hello,

I guess that I should let the list know first.... well, actually second but
am selling my 2000 Solex.  I will eventually do another Roadster but for the
time being the 2000 isnt fitting in my lifes plans.  So it is best that I
offer the car up for sale to the List Members first.  Many already know of
the car but here is a briefing...

1967.5 Datsun 2000 Solex
SRL311-000248 / 000546 Solex (Early)
Sora Blue / Red interior

This is a matching numbers car.  It has all of the hard to find 67.5 parts
such as the licence plate trim, headrests, stock radio, 160mph and 8,000rpm
gauges...etc.  The car does not have any rusted out floorboards and the
trunk
is not cracked from the gas tank weight.  I have a 80 percent new softtop
and
a hardtop.  I have a spare windshield and a bunch of odds-and ends in a box.
The motor was rebuilt about 5K ago.

Of course... I get to keep the name Calspeed!  ;>)

I hope someone on the List is interested.  It hurts me to sell but I want to
make the pain fast and quick.

Calspeed