Re: 1967.5 2000 Solex for sale

To: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: 1967.5 2000 Solex for sale
From: Guy Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:11:59 -0700
Michael,
Are you nuts?  Eaten to much fruitcake? Lost your marbles? Stripped a gear?
Smokin
funny stuff?   Your car is a work of art.  It is only complete when you are in
it
with a smile on your face and the tach heading into the hot zone.   There has
to be
another solution.  Now I have been a tad cranky for the last week.  You are
lucky I
don't tell you what I really think.
Guy
Tempe, AZ