Re: snake oil

To: "'Roadsters (E-mail)'" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: snake oil
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 19:59:17 -0700
Mike,

AmsOil makes an oil that they call ParaSynthetic.  This is 1/2 petroleum oil,
and 1/2 synthetic.  The purpose of this oil is to break new engines in for at
least 2500 miles.

I forgot about moisture and acid in my advertisement.  AmsOil claims that their
product does not collect either.  That is another reason for the long engine
life.

Tom