Re: Lime Rock Vintage Festival

To: "PETER VANDERPAS" <giraffehauler@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Lime Rock Vintage Festival
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 16:59:16 -0400
Maybe with half of Northern California out of work
> they will find out they need the working stiffs to pay
> the bills"

That's our hope also. With such a small field of cars it will be hard for
them to make enough money and with the reduced attendance it will be
cumulative.

We hope Lime Rock boots Stevie and his blue-bloods and brings back SVRA/HSR
to run the event.

Mike

PS - What country can we export him to? Where Bernie Ecclestone lives? Oh, I
forgot, they'll probably throw him out of the country by his short hairs.