Re: Lime Rock Vintage Festival

To: <CalSpeed@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lime Rock Vintage Festival
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 22:19:19 -0400
Well I'm glad I'm not alone in my thoughts about that guy.

There are a lot of very upset and angry people here in the NY area -
especially vintage racers who look forward all year to do Lime Rock and then
the Glen the week after. Kinda like a race series.

We all can't be rich and to punish "not so fortunate" people who weren't
born with a silver spoon in their mouth, as Steve Earl was,  just isn't
fair.

And to think that Lime Rock was the home track for Bob Sharp and his racing
Datsuns. Heresy.

Mike