Re: cheap fuel injection

To: dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cheap fuel injection
From: "ian miller" <datsun661600@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 15:36:06 -0400
I have seen this particular EFI...truth is as his web page suggest it really
isn't for performance applications.  $100 is very cheap, however I think you
will find all sorts of hidden cost till it is installed.  Truth betold, the
SU's probably work much better than any batch fire system.  This website
just goes to show that making your own ECU is not as much of a black art as
some may think.  I know several people who have built their own systems,
even tuneable and sequential ones.  It just takes a while to work all the
bugs out of the logic.

Ian