Re: RE: Flywheel lightening

To: fj201@cox.net (Ron Hamilton), brian@varatouch.com ("Brian St.
Subject: Re: RE: Flywheel lightening
From: fairlady <fairlady@telstra.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 00:00:28 +1000
Steve,
Next time you are near Lou's shop drop in and see what he is
doing with my street motor:
Lightened flywheel, crank, H20 rods and pistons
Alloy crank, waterpump and alternator pulleys
Mandrel Bend extractors
Big cam + oil spray bar
And a brand new head that has been cc'd, flowed and fitted with
larger valves.
We expect 185 to 190hp. Target was 200hp but that would have
made it too much of a pig around town (unless I fit fuel injection).

Regards,
Phill Brook
www.users.bigpond.com/fairlady